Young Living Essential Oils
oils and other products from Young
Living can be purchased quickly and easily online.
Simply create your account as either a Customer (retail prices)
or as a Distributor (wholesale prices and money-making opportunity).
The Preferred Customer is for the auto-ship option.
Please use 405708 (that's my number) as your referrer
and sponsor. Thank you!
Enjoy inspirational, informational, and spiritual articles
sent to you twice monthly.
Sign up HERE
When you sign up you'll get my ebook, Overcoming F-F-Fear
past issues in the dusty, crusty archives HERE.
Oil Blend is formulated with highly antiviral, antiseptic, antibacterial
and anti-infectious essential oils.
was created based on research of a group of 15th century thieves
in France who protected themselves by rubbing themselves with cloves,
rosemary, and other aromatics. With this blend of oils they were
able to avoid contracting the plague while they robbed the bodies
of the dead and dying. when apprehended, the thieved disclosed the
formula they used to protect themselves in exchange for more lenient
punishment from the King.
Young Living proprietary blend was university-tested (Weber State
University, Ogend, UT) and found to be highly effective in supporting
the immune system and good health. This proprietary blend has also
been documented to kill over 99.96% of bacteria it comes into contact
(Syzygium aromaticum) is one of the most antimicrobial and antiseptic
of all essential oils, as well as being antifungal, antiviral,
and anti-infectious. It has a sweet, spicy fragrance that is stimulating
and revitalizing. An important ingredient in Thieves® due to its
wonderful immune-enhancing features, its principal constituent
is eugenol, an element that is used in the dental industry to
numb gums. Clove is the highest-scoring single ingredient ever
tested for its antioxidant capacity on the ORAC scale.
Lemon (Citrus limon) has antiseptic-like properties and
contains compounds that amplify immunity. It promotes circulation,
leukocyte formation and lymphatic function.
Bark (Cinnamomum verum) is one of the most powerful antiseptics
known, and is antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-imflammatory.
It has the wonderful cinnamon scent loved around the world. Warming
and stimulating, it is comforting during the cold season. Historically,
cinnamon was so popular it was the main reason behind the occupation
of Ceylon by first the Portuguese, then the Dutch and then the
(Eucalyptus radiata) is anti-infectious, antibacterial, andtiviral,
and anti-inflammatory. It is cooling, refreshing and energizing.
Lighter in smell than Eucalyptus globulus, it nevertheless has
many of the same health-supporting properties. Because it is relatively
gentle and non-irritating, it is the preferred choice for children.
This variety is one of the most versatile of the eucalyptus oils
and is suitable for topical use, diffusing, and even direct inhalation.
(Rosmarinus officinalis CT cineol)is antiseptic and antimicrobal.
It is high in cineaol - a key ingredient in antiseptic drugs.
It has a fresh, herbaceous, sweet, slightly medicinal aroma and
is an energizing oil. It may be beneficial for helping to restore
mental alertness when experiencing fatigue. Caution: Do not use
on children under 4 years of age.) It is also a popular ingredient
in skin and hair care products.
Thieves® essential oil blend creates a safe and simple means of
filling your home with therapeutic benefits. Many forms of bacteria
and mold spores linked to many common ailments can travel through
the air. Diffusing Thieves adds an extra layer of protection by
purifying the air while adding an uplifting scent to your home.
Uses for Thieves Essential Oil Blend and Products (Plus two of my
Dilute with V-6™ Enhanced Vegetable Oil Complex and apply to cuts
or open wounds to prevent infection and promote healing.
2. Mix with a tablespoon of water, gargle and swallow for a sore
3. Apply undiluted directly to the skin of your upper chest and
throat for bronchitis.
4. Place a drop on your thumb and apply to the roof of your mouth
for a headache.
5. Put 10-12 drops in a size 00 capsule undiluted and swallow daily
6. For acne, take internally and apply to the skin diluted
with Young Living’s V-6™ carrier oil.
Put directly on the soles of your feet to protect you from colds
8. Breathe in the vapors when you have lung congestion.
9. Use to clean pet cages, creating a healthier environment
10. Add to your dishwasher for cleaner dishes.
11. Add to your laundry cycle for cleaner clothes.
12. Add to your mop water for cleaner floors.
13. Mix with water to make a spray to repel insects on your flowers
14. Use to dissolve the gummy adhesive on price labels.
15. Apply to bee and wasp stings to neutralize the toxin
and relieve the pain.
16. Apply to gums to prevent and treat gum disease.
17. Apply orally to maintain healthy teeth and reduce cavities.
18. Apply to gums and teeth for pain relief from toothaches.
19. Diffuse in homes or business to solve mold problems.
20. Add to orange juice and drink to reduce phlegm and congestion.
21. Apply to broken bones or joints for pain relief and to hasten
22. Put a drop in your cup of tea for flavor and to maintain
23. Put on the tip of your tongue to help you stop smoking.
24. Put on cold sores and canker sores to make them disappear.
25. For warts, apply topically, inhale and ingest in capsules
to make them disappear.
26. Rub on sore joints to relieve arthritis pain.
27. Drink a few drops in water or juice every three hours to stop
28. Place a drop on the tongue and a drop in a glass of water every
day for herpes.
29. Rub on the bottoms of children’s feet for protection
before school every day.
30. Diffuse in the house as your children come home from school
every day to kill airborne bacteria.
31. Mix 50:50 with vegetable oil and rub on daily for relief
32. Apply a drop on wound of a cat or dog to enhance healing.
33. Diffuse in the home or office to stimulate a cheerful mood.
34. Diffuse in the office to increase concentration and work
35. Diffuse in your place of business to ward off germs.
36. Diffuse in the classroom to reduce student sickness and absenteeism.
37. Put a few drops in your carpet steamer/cleaner to disinfect
38. Mix a few drops with honey or agave in a teaspoon for cough
39. Breathe and apply for sinus headaches.
40. Put a drop on a pimple to make it shrink and disappear.
41. For laryngitis put a drop under your tongue to restore
42. Inhale for relief of allergy symptoms.
43. Take a capsule full every day for relief of Lyme disease
44. Carry a bottle on every flight to protect you from germs
on the plane.
45. Drop in the heat/AC vents of a hotel to rid it of airborne
46. Mix with baking soda to clean bathtubs.
47. Apply undiluted to the toes and feet to combat fungus.
48. Apply to poison ivy rashes (may need to be diluted with
vegetable oil) to relieve the itch.
49. Drop Thieves® Oil Blend on a cloth to remove permanent marker
50. Sanitize pierced earrings by cleaning with Thieves® Oil
51. Rub on the big toe before retiring to help with proper vision.
52. Applying Thieves® Oil Blend, diluted 1 drop oil to 5 drops V-6™
Mixing Oil, may be helpful in soothing pinkeye and other eye
inflammations. (Do Not Get In The Eye.)
53. Apply 1 drop of Thieves® Oil Blend onto toothbrush to sanitize.
54. Use for bathrooms and toilets to sanitize and freshen.
55. Use to cut grease on kitchen counters and stovetops.
56. Use to mop floors to clean and disinfect.
57. Apply to hands to remove stubborn, sticky substances
like tree sap.
58. Use to wash fruits and vegetables from the supermarket.
59. Add to the water in your vacuum cleaner/steamer to cleanse the
air and disinfect the carpet.
60. Spray along ant trails in the house to keep them out.
61. Use to wipe chairs and furniture in school classrooms
to cut down on student sickness.
62. Scrub old floors to remove old varnish and prepare for
63. Clean upholstery.
64. Clean the upholstery and dashboard of your car.
65. Soak off burnt food in pots and skillets.
66. Wipe or soak garbage cans to get them clean, sanitary
and smelling fresh.
67. For tough stains, pour it on as a pre-wash stain remover.
68. Use undiluted to clean and kill mold on walls and floors
or degrease oven.
69. Take with the first sniffle and signs of a cold or sore throat
to ward it off.
70. Take prior to singing performances to keep the voice strong
and hit the high notes.
71. Use to hasten the healing when a cold or flu has been
72. Suck on one as you enter an airplane to protect you from
73. Rinse daily for clean breath and to keep teeth and gums healthy.
74. Gargle before a singing engagement to clear mucus.
Waterless Hand Purifier
75. Use as a healthy alternative to soap and water to sanitize
76. Rub on hands to make them soft, fresh and smooth.
77. Apply to face to clear acne.
78. Rub on stains as a pre-wash stain remover.
79. Use as a deodorant or antibacterial hand soap.
80. Spray on doorknobs in public restrooms to kill germs.
81. Spray in the throat to restore a lost voice.
82. Spray hands before and after shaking hands with a lot
83. Spray in restrooms on airplanes to reduce airborne bacteria.
84. Spray on vegetables and fruits when washing them.
85. Carry for protection in countries with cholera, malaria or
86. Use as an air freshener for cooking odors or other unwanted
87. Take to the gym and spray all the equipment you use.
88. Take to the supermarket and use to disinfect shopping cart
89. Use in the classroom for desks, tables and other items
handled by children.
90. Spray in your mouth and throat at first onset of cold or
91. Spray on shower stalls and bathroom walls to kill and remove
92. Brush every day to prevent cavities and gum disease.
93. Use when teeth have been damaged or broken to help them
94. Use to prevent or heal gum disease.
95. Apply as an underarm deodorant.
96. Wipe doorknobs and other things touched by the public.
97. Wipe dirty piano keys to clean and disinfect.
98. Use to clean children’s hands when traveling.
99. Use on the steering wheel and gearshift of your vehicle.
100. Use on public telephones to remove germs.
101. Use on public computer keyboards and mice.
Own Favorite Uses for Thieves
1. When my truck began to smell moldy, I took it to the mechanic,
who told me there was mold in the air conditioning system. He said
I could go to the parts store and buy a spray which would kill the
mold. This product was basically chlorine. It would have been a
toss-up as to which would be more harmful to my lungs and sinuses.
Instead, I made up a spray of pure water with a few drops of Thieves
and, as per his instructions, sprayed it in the intake opening (on
the hood, beneath the grill under the windshield) with the fan set
on high and on each of the settings. Not only did my truck smell
great, but all the mold was killed!
A drop of Thieves oil on my toothbrush each time I brushed brought
the depth of my gum pockets down two sizes! As a bonus, the
bacteria-killing properties of the oil reduced the production
of tarter so much that I went from having my teeth deep-cleaned
every 2-3 months to regular cleaning every 6 months. And even so,
the hygienist finds hardly any tarter to clean! When my husband
began using Thieves on his toothbrush, his gums stopped bleeding
(a sure sign of gum disease!) within 3 days!